PvP Attendance Poll

Guest PduJ

PvP days/nights attendance Poll  

18 members have voted

1. 1. When are you available (in an average, ordinary week)for you to play PvP with the guild for 2-3 hours?

• Monday Night
    • Tuesday Night
    • Wednesday Night
    • Thursday Night
    • Friday Night
    • Saturday Afternoon
    • Saturday Night
    • Sunday Afternoon
    • Sunday Night

Hey all,

On note of Gelmir and me finding the Poll Manager, I decided to create a new topic to discuss the times when people are available for PvP events (or any events for that matter). This will be of great importance once everyone's levelled up a bit so please take time to fill this in carefully. Exceptions happen though obviously so don't feel obligated to stick with your choice.

Note: more than one choice is possible and preferred!

Cheers,

Perry

Edited by PduJ

Guest Sepirothine

pretty much most nights and weekends.

but im stuck on wrong server right now ( chose before i joined guild ) trying to get points to change

Guest HarunAlHaschisch

At first glance this poll doesn't seem to be much of a help(distribution is spread so far). Maybe we should also ask the question: Who in this guild even wants to take part in PvP? So we know how many people are there for PvP and how many of those who in principal want to take part don't have time at a given date :o

• Ipsissimus

Vet ranks make that much of a difference? I was afraid the bolstering mechanism would not deliver as advertised.

It might not have that big of a difference, but at least to me: gear will differ as at rank-10 you will be at top notch + you will have more skills leveled up (I am still working on my character's abilities, actively) + PvP always been something to kill time at utter boredom, for me.

signatur.jpg  spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png