A PvP discussion on loading screens

Guest PduJ

Hey guildies and guildettes,

Loading screens

As you may have noticed I have not posted an event for PvPing this weekend, this is mainly due to the massive loading screen problems people have been having in Cyrodiil (me in particular). As a general I feel it is 'off' to try to take over Cyrodiil while I have to wait hours to get into the game.

However, a weird fix was found today which seems to work for many people.

Please go to the above link and try out the fix, even though it sounds silly. I've heard a LOT of positive reactions, even from people who don't use Windows Firewall. The launcher might be buggy and screwing with settings.

I tried this tonight in a full Dawnbreaker and had about 15-20 secs loading screens which is acceptable.

It is very important that you guys try this ASAP so we can think of either changing our home campaign or look for another solution.

Edit: I moved the attendance discussion to another topic with a poll, please discuss your bug findings and discussion about loading screen problems here

Still not convinced PvP is for you? Read this: http://eso.lodgeofsorceresses.com/topic/948-advantages-of-pvp-a-few-words/

Cheers,

Perry

Edited by PduJ