Updates for Week #2

gelmir

• Ipsissimus

Hello folks,

Following is the brief update regarding our guild this week.

REGERE SANGUINE

Morier (@Lanmorier) - our fellow guildie - came up with nice idea to create a dedicated Werewolf/Vampire subguild where we invite people who aspire to become one of those "nasty" creatures, without having to pay extreme high prices to opportunists in-game. Morier will be leading it, and in coming weeks, we will be recruiting more members to Regere Sanguine (and that way, to Lodge as well).

OFFICER VACANCIES

We still have some Officer spots open for those who are interested to help us: primarily PvE Officer (aka Raid Leader) is what we need very soon. Please apply if you think you are cut for the job.

PVP EVENTS SCHEDULED

Our PvP Officer @PduJ schedules PvP events each weekend on our forum Calendar. Please feel free to sign-up for them! Don't forget to check forums regularly for such news and announcements!

RECRUITMENT HELP NEEDED

Right now I am the only person who is advertising guild ads in zones. I really need a help with this, which consists of posting ads every 30 minutes in zones you are playing. Nothing more. If someone whispers you for info, redirect them to me. If I am not online, redirect them to forums for registration - we will invite them once they are done. I also adjusted it so that, new registering members can post at forums: so they are welcome to post their introduction topics as well. Following is our guild ad:

|cFFAAAA<Lodge of Sorceresses>|cFFFFFF is recruiting from all levels/classes/genders. Experienced guild with |cFFAAAAStrong Organization|cFFFFFF, suitable for both casual and committed gameplay. TS/Forums/Twitch/Youtube/G-Store/|cFFAAAAWerewolf-Vampire Sub-Guild.|cFFFFFF LF primarily Tanks/Healers. Register at |cAAFFAALodgeOfSorceresses.Com.

THYWORM & HIS AWESOME VIDEOS

Our guildie, Thyworm has released bunch of nice videos on our Youtube guild channel. Make sure you check them out! :) Thanks Thyworm!

For the moment, this is it. We are leveling like mad and as we get closer to level 50, I believe we will have more news to share and more events to organize. 

Good hunting!

Edited by Gelmir
New guild ad

signatur.jpg  spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png

Guest Takissougias

I want to congrats morier for his idea and our guild leader for his coperation with his member and for good work his doing! This game need rp(it is not like wow,lineage etc,etc...) this idea has a lot of rp inside and also if the tamriel learn about Regere Sanguine will we have a lot of applycation in short time. Good job guys

Also about the open spot with pve officer, I vote Thywork he is doing very well with videos also his knows about the dungeons(he wil llearn for end game pve iam sure for it) his like do pve all day and never he tired! Also his videos is very good explain tacticks his say to us about our faults and his  searching every "corner" about all dungeons we did until now.

I have faith to him if he want to give it a shot and if his  like to be an officer i can follow him

Keep good work Lodge of Sorceresses we gonna be a 'Huge" guild and all tamriel soon will speak about  Lodge of Sorceresses!

Edited by Takissougias