First pvp jaunt

Guest Thomasbee

Guest Thomasbee

I wanted to wait for a guild pvp event before venturing into Cyrodiil, and I'm glad I did. It was a true experience, hectic, mad, fast paced action, I was dying for a pee but couldn't leave (note to the commander...bio break's)... didn't have time to roll a fag, until we scaled the walls of the keep...and it was the worst fag you ever saw...note to self (roll a few before hand)...or stop!

Now... I have no idea if I hit anything with my staff from the top of those walls, but it seemed to pissed them off enough for them to come into cast range and the "you have killed" message was met with a grim reaper smirk from yours truly. 

Funniest episode was when running back from one of my many death's, an enemy and myself ran past each other, he jumped off a rock ledge and I followed... right into his mates. As was said in chat don't try and get back on your own wait for a group,,,lesson learned.

My high elf was burnt to a crisp but all in all .. I loved it..and signing up for the next one.

Hey there,

Really enjoyed it myself, too bad it kinda died in the end due to dc's and loading screens and afk's of people in our group.

I am hoping to reach a 24-man full guild group to clear Cyrodiil. I noticed btw that the quests give pretty good exp so we can go for those as well.

Cheers,

Perry

I was stuck in a loading screen half of the time, but the half I was online, it was fun. I'll join for more later on. This could also be a very fun way to spend lvl 50 free time, later on. Right now you get experience and I don't want to lvl up too much from PvP, because then the PvE part - which I like and is very balanced imo - will become too easy. But, i'm always up for some skull bashing of the 'blues' en 'reds'.

Edited by Thyworm

Oh yea that was so fun!

And I don't even like PvP, or I didn't, because I think maybe I'll like this.

I'm more a charge in and die person though, or defend the smaller areas (like you did in some WoW PvP dungeon) but it was fun to try and zap the reds and blues from the top of that castle :P

I could do without the sloooow loading and the being kicked from game though :/

But fun fun fun, can we have more?