New Forum Background Images

gelmir

Guest neaNicu

nice work :)

Queen Ayrenn is beautiful - at leasy in pics & trailers.

Not so impressed by her in-game but that's a different story.

Is It possible to add a chat / shoutbox to the forum? You could restrict it to registered users to avoid spamming.

Sometimes I just wanna say "good morning" but opening a thread for that is...

Guest neaNicu

unfortunately no :(

When I played my first beta, I have chosen an Altmer sorceress (destruction magic), as this is my usual playstyle in Skyrim.

It was a quest to save the queen and then I meet her and when I saw http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Ayrenn?file=Queen_Ayrenn.jpg I was like OMG, you looked different (better) in pictures :((

Anyway, it was a complete mess. Tried for a full day at level 8 to beat Gutsripper & Doshia (because it said the quests are for level 8), barely did it after 50 tries and end up with a level 13 character, completely broken (50 gold) and level 5 armor :( Failure!

After that I tried a Nord 2 handed and it worked like a charm: level 17, updated armor and 7000 gold :)

I'm still hesitating but that's the reason I think I would play again in Nord as warrior.

I found out also that the playstyle from Skyrim doesn't necessarily work, so I changed my ranged sniper with a mage and everything was much easier to bash down. I am not happy with the sneaky-system, I liked it way better in Skyrim, but probably couldn't work.

Guest neaNicu

Yes but I am not sure that it was the playstyle that didn't work or other factors:

- the sequence in which the quests are attempted seems important to me (postpone Gutsripper & Doshia + public dungeons) for higher levels and do the other, easier quests first)

- the loot received from quests. Since armor/weapons are so expensive to be bought from NPC merchants, it is important to receive them from quests.

As Altmer mage, I usually received useless (for me) items most of the time (bows, heavy armor etc.). As Nord I received exactly what I needed (heavy armor, 2 handed battlexes etc.)

Anyway, my son says (and he's right) that I always (in all games, not only ESO) rush into opponents so I should play as tank (so Nord).

But if I play in Ebonheart and all guild is in Altmeri....then we will basically not play together, only write on forum :)

You see, it's quite difficult decision :P

Guest NeedfulLad

I noticed that the previews when you select the backgrounds are different but the background itself, it doesn't bother me just thought I would mention it.

I can't help but answer to Serana that if you preorder the game you can play any race on any alliance if that doesn't bother you.

Guest neaNicu

I'm sure that the girl from second picture gained a lot of fans for Altmeri. Her job is amazing especially taking into account that in Skyrim Altmeri were hated by all players.

• 4 weeks later...