nTrial farming

mooslacker

nTrial farming  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which trials do you still need gear from?

• Maw of Lorkaj
    • Asylum Sanctorium
    • Aetherian Archive
    • vDSA
    • Hel Ra Citadel
    • Halls of Fabrication
    • Sanctum Ophidia
    • Cloudrest

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest Nefaras

Since i did not play at all in the last weeks, i still need "Berserking Warrior" for my 2 main Stamina Setups this Patch and of course " Relequen " .

Best regards ;)

Guest semiocube

I need Berserking Warrior and Vicious Ophidian the most, so I would prefer Hel Ra Citadel. Problem is, nHRC only drops blue jewelry :(. Depending on how smooth it runs I would be very interested in vHRC. Also, Cloudrest for Relequen.

• 2 weeks later...

This is somewhat selfish right now but true nonetheless: 

everybody can pug CR any time and get items from there. But I'm starting to think I'm never able to find pug group for MoL since they simply don't happen. That could also be taken into consideration when choosing a trial to farm.

Edit: "that" as in the fact that farming CR does not need guild support.

Edited by Feleran
  • Upvote 1

• Ipsissimus
27 minutes ago, Feleran said:

This is somewhat selfish right now but true nonetheless: 

everybody can pug CR any time and get items from there. But I'm starting to think I'm never able to find pug group for MoL since they simply don't happen. That could also be taken into consideration when choosing a trial to farm.

Edit: "that" as in the fact that farming CR does not need guild support.

@mooslacker, this makes sense, what do you think?

signatur.jpg  spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png

22 hours ago, Gelmir said:

@mooslacker, this makes sense, what do you think?

True, will keep that in mind. From now on when CR is going to happen officially, it will only be +3.

I'd also like to remind everyone to change their votes if they don't need anything from a certain trial any more. This way we can stay up to date. I see some of you have done that :)

• Thanks 1

Guest oranje-elf

1) when you pug,  you only get your own loot, in a guild run you have a much higher chance that other people will share things you need. Also, it is MUCH more fun doing it with guildmates than with random people ;-).

2) if one of our tanks need something in MoL - we have to include MoL as well. Considering that only few people need something in MoL, we will not need that many farming runs over there - as we may find everything needed within very few runs. Though, I am not worrying much for MoL specifically, as I expect us to regularly visit its veteran version pretty soon

3) overall, it is important to help each other with farming, be it CR or MoL or something else - after all, we all benefit from each others' better gear. If a tank can debuff a boss with Alkosh my work as a dd will be easier

4) I would put farming runs as events, at least from time to time. For some people (me included) it is hard to join the existing farming runs as they often scheduled way too early, it is also a good introduction to the guild for newcomers (who also usually need a better gear)