Introduction/Application

Guest Nightingale707

Guest Nightingale707

Hello, I am @Nightingale707, or short "Night" (500+CP)

I am here because I am interested in doing vet Trials with you guys and progress together.

My main for this would be my Templar Healer. She is fully geared with SPC/Worm/Mending and a Master Restoration Staff.

I have experience healing all craglorn vet Trials (only vSO HM completed) and nMoL/nHoF and vAS. This was done with members of my Social Guild.

I would however like to progress through those Trials with a dedicated group that learns to play well together.

My DPS characters at the moment do not have a solid enough rotation to do progression Trials, but I am working on them every now and then.

Hoping to hear from you soon :)

Greetings, Night

• Ipsissimus

It's nice having you with us @Nightingale707 :) We really will need relatively well-trained and experienced healer such as yourself. Right now, we are still looking for more people. Meanwhile, I'd suggest you fill any gaps you might have gear-wise (sets etc) and acquaint yourself with our Raid Core Guidelines (which is pinned in this FIELD HQ forum). Other than that: we will be in touch! No worries.

Thanks again for being here Night! :)

signatur.jpg  spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png