Nefaras - Lodge's new Raid Leader!

gelmir

Guest Nefaras

Thanks @Gelmir for the mentioning here.

Just some words who i am and what you can expect from me as your Raid Group Leader.

"Nefaras" is a Nickname i use in every mmorpg i play, so it is not impossible that you know me already. I`m the Admin of a role Play Community and have done the Raid Leadership multiple times in few games.

The biggest accomplishment was under the Name "Eternal" in the MMORPG Star Wars the old Republic. We have for a few months beaten the 2 long time Top raiding guilds and sit on the throne of the best server guild for 2 months or so.

In this game i have accomplished World Ranking Top 10 at my class and personal im that kind of guy who likes to theory craft and hit that training dummy so long until every cell in my body is one with the rotation *insert some holy sound here*.

In my opinion a good raid leader should have a positive attidute. They need to be good communicators and confident about their role. I get ......emmm it sounds weird ..."stronger" the more i knew my team. When i know the strength and weaknesses of the Group i can adapt to that. In Star Wars we had some people with really really bad movement, the hell sometime i feel our tank hit his keyboard with his head.... but we could adapt to that and played arround it until we was the best! 

It would be really nice if you could send me a personal messeage, if you are interested in raiding. Make sure that you send me the needed informations. With your favorite role, which setup you will run and if you need gear advice or help for gear grind just let me know. So we can make some farming shedules the next weeks to come and start doing something great together!

~Its to late for me... im a weak father after his sons birthday ...so sorry for maybe some writing mistakes! :D