Update for Week #3

gelmir

• Ipsissimus

RP - LODGE LORE & REGERE SANGUINE LORE: A REWRITE

As you know, we have assembled 3-person RP Core this week. I am glad to announce that these awesome trio are working on Lodge guild story and also that of Regere Sanguine's. It is slowly shaping up: I will be sharing some of that with the rest of the guild during coming week to hear your thoughts as well.

GENERAL RAID CORE GUIDELINES

As a guild we are approaching level 50 and I think it's time we prepared for endgame content. Our Officer club has discussed our Rift-inherited ESO-adapted Raid Core Guidelines and I think it's time we discussed the final work guild-wide, before accepting them. Later today, I will be moving whole Raid Core Guidelines Discussion topic from our Officer forums to a public forum for discussion (if you click the link now and get permission error, then it's because I haven't moved it yet - please try again later today).

PVP - CAMPAIGNS IN CYRODIIL

Our PvP General @PduJ decided not to schedule this week's guild-wide Campaign PvP fun and you can read his related post here and discuss it further.

REGERE SANGUINE & LODGE RANKING

We updated our Ranking System to reflect latest rules regarding Regere Sanguine: only members who have been promoted to Neophyte rank after 1 month of membership (at Lodge or Regere Sanguine) will be eligible for bites. But the order of receiving bites will be based on Regere Sanguine membership date, so please join the guild early on and get in the queue. If your queue comes up before you reach Neophyte rank, it will be preserved until you get promoted - meanwhile, Neophytes after you in bite-queue will be receiving their bites. Once you get promoted to Neophyte rank, your queue order will become effective entitling you to receive a bite. For more info please seek out @Lanmorier.

NEW PVE OFFICER - THYWORM

Our friend @Thyworm is our new PvE Officer - he will try to organize dungeons with you guys, both to get acquainted with your play styles and to practice team-work. Please seek him regarding any questions you might have on this topic.

That's all for now, let's discuss! :)

Edited by Gelmir
  • Upvote 1

signatur.jpg  spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png