Officer Position Vacancies

gelmir

• Ipsissimus

In Lodge of Sorceresses, we have few officer vacancies for the active projects running in our guild. These vacancies include, but are not limited to:

• Recruitment Officer - who will regularly post ads on zone chats and recruit people to the guild. He/she might be required to give small info about the guild to the recruits, during enlistment.

• RP officer - who would organize and lead RP events and teams for cross-guild and cross-faction RP,

• PvE officer/Raid leader - who would organize and lead PvE side of things. Having great history with PvE stuff in previous MMOs, we'd set certain standards in place and will be adapting them to and perfecting them in ESO ecosystem.

• PvP officer - who would organize and lead PvP events, mostly Alliance Campaigns. For this specific task we are looking forward to an enthusiastic PvP player with deep game knowledge (about classes, skills, gear and their place in PvP life ESO).

• Crafting officer - who would organize crafting related topics in guild and partially be responsible for management of our Guild Bank and Store. Lodge has always been a great crafting guild in other MMOs and we look forward to continuing this legacy in ESO as well.

• Community Manager - yep, we need someone who could take care of forums: organize topics, so that people can find information in the most effective way possible. And also help members if they have problems with forum usage, though this task of secondary importance. Foremost, we need a "Keeper", if you will :)

If you are interested, please feel free to register at our forums (links above) so we could discuss these issues further. Thanks! Happy hunting!

Update 1:

Just wanted to announce that we have two officers in guild: PduJ as PvP officer, and Shakaki as PvE officer. We will try to organize some stuff in coming days. For the moment, I am sure you will agree with me when I say "We are in process of learning as a guild and things might take time to settle". It is indeed the case.

And, does it mean these positions are occupied now? Definitely not. As we aim for 2-3 Trial Raid Core teams and maybe same for PvP campaigns, we definitely will need more lieutenants :D So feel free to apply! More news coming soon!

Update 2:

xXHerbManXx is our new RP officer. Welcome, thanks and most importantly, good luck! :)

Update 3:

Shakaki resigned from PvE Officer position - real-life commitments.

Update 4:

Nuin, Morier and HerbMan are our RP Core team now. More applications are welcome!

Update 5:

Thyworm is our new PvE Officer. Welcome and good luck, mate!

Edited by Gelmir
New Officers.

signatur.jpg  spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png

• Ipsissimus

@Tsukabris: PM me regarding the position you are interested, I will get you to our private Officers section in forums and we will discuss details there :)

@Nuin: I granted you access to Officer forums as well, we will talk details of guild creation during 5-day-early access there.

@Everyone: Nuin will be creating Lodge at the start of 5-day-early access (as I will join you during 3-day early access, which is 2 days later). She will be inviting you folks to guild once guild is created. You can quickly find her by adding her to your friends list - her Bethesda User ID is below his avatar in her posts and also in her profile page (here on forums of course). Please be advised! :) Seek her if you are 5-day-early access players when game launches.

Guest neaNicu

I am not applying myself to the "job" offered by Triss because I am a totally noob at video editing, even if I have a high-end laptop and excellent internet connection. Too old for such things :)

However, if it helps anyone interested in job, I own an (official) fraps license and can of course give it to that interested person since I don't use it anyway.

• Ipsissimus

I am not applying myself to the "job" offered by Triss because I am a totally noob at video editing, even if I have a high-end laptop and excellent internet connection. Too old for such things :)

However, if it helps anyone interested in job, I own an (official) fraps license and can of course give it to that interested person since I don't use it anyway.

I got Fraps too. Maybe you could only broadcast your gameplay via Twitch into our guild channel? No cutting/editing is required :)

Guest neaNicu

Thanks but no, I don't see myself doing this :) Let someone younger, with a better knowledge of technology and even a better spoken English to take care of it.

It he/she needs my fraps it's ok, if not just ignore my post.

• Ipsissimus

Actually I prefer pure game play, no voice chat over Twitch gameplay. I don't want any single person's individual opinions about anything to be reflected during the session on Twitch channel of our guild. So, if this is your worry - having to talk during broadcast - please know that I am against that. Anyway, sorry if I look insisting :D Just thought I should stress this.

Guest neaNicu

ASUS Republic of Gamers G750JX-T4122D, which includes Intel Core i7-4700HQ up to 3.4GHz, 17.3" Full HD, 8GB (upgradable to 32GB), 750GB, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 770M 3GB GDDR5, Microsoft Windows 8.1 32/64 bit.

I copy/pasted from the invoice since, as I said, I am quite noob at IT :)

As for internet, I don't know how to measure it but let's say I'm usually downloading from Steam or ESO with 4-5 MB/s.

Actually, Romania has some reputation about internet connection, for example here: http://www.romania-insider.com/romania-ranks-second-among-countries-with-highest-internet-download-speed/35273/

• Ipsissimus

Thing is, we need good upload speed :) I am downloading well too, but unfortunately my ADSL kills my upload speed. :( 

Your computer is awesome - I remember buying the first mother board of Republic of Gamers series (COMMANDO) back in 2006. Coupla weeks ago I switched to TUF INSIDE series (namely Sabertooth motherboard) with RAM capability of 64 GB. We have similar computers, you and I... well, almost similar :)

• Ipsissimus

Ok folks, as I will be with you tomorrow, let's finalize all Officer applications if any by the time I log-in:

So, for the positions listed in original post above, who is interested? Please keep in mind that the candidate to officer duty should be online everyday, even if its for 1 hour. Absence would be tolerable, but not in regular manner and not for more than 3 days. I noticed some officer applicants we have had since I started recruitment here, were absent for days - I even had to wait for their replies to PMs. So, please apply if you know you will be around in a regular basis.

Guest Shakaki

I am very interested in an Officer postion, most likely PvE one. I am active everyday for couple of hours ( since the early start i have been online for 20 hours already ) I have few things to add, which i ll send to PM.

Edited by Shakaki

• Ipsissimus

I am very interested in an Officer postion, most likely PvE one. I am active everyday for couple of hours ( since the early start i have been online for 20 hours already ) I have few things to add, which i ll send to PM.

Glad to hear :) I hope it works out hehe - PvE leadership is a hard job! 

I will join the game today, we can talk in there once I am settled.

• Ipsissimus

I am interested but since its my first time with a serious guild I think I want to wait until I have learned the way of the guild :)

We have dedicated Officer forums where we will discuss stuff related to guild management. You can start with Recruitment Officer duty if you want: task there is simple - posting ad of guild in the zone where you are playing, when candidate reaches out have a chat with him/her and give info about guild. Then invite. Nothing big! :P

• Ipsissimus

Just wanted to announce that we have two officers in guild: PduJ as PvP officer, and Shakaki as PvE officer. We will try to organize some stuff in coming days. For the moment, I am sure you will agree with me when I say "We are in process of learning as a guild and things might take time to settle". It is indeed the case.

And, does it mean these positions are occupied now? Definitely not. As we aim for 2-3 Trial Raid Core teams and maybe same for PvP campaigns, we definitely will need more lieutenants :D So feel free to apply! More news coming soon!

• Ipsissimus

Dammit, I think we will need Community Manager to work on forums. Someone like a forum moderator, who would organize forums and sort out topics, so that people could find knowledge much more effectively. Any volunteers? :)

Guest neaNicu

in my opinion, you should just make a new category called something like "General ESO discussions" because in off-topic there should be things completely unrelated to ESO (other games, sports, hobbies etc.) so it shouldn't be too complicated but if you think you don't have time, I could offer to do this.

Again, just in my opinion (so you could just ignore it), the forum would it a chat or shoutbox and maybe a TS viewer.

I'm usually online most of the time and in the 100 members MMOFPS guild I told you we managed for few years, I was in charge for forum, TeamSpeak, calculations and organizating friendly competitions inside guild so I probably have some experience about forums.

• Ipsissimus

Good, good :)

Now we don't have Shoutbox/TS-viewer/what-not because our forum software is reaching a new major version quite soon: we will be upgrading. That's why not wasting resources on those stuff right now.

But the content is paramount. Fact is, we are growing. I am receiving tons of compliments about the guild, our forums, members etc etc. I am even considering to launch website, if we become quite successful. Anyway, no need to rush ahead :)

For now, we should have forums very much organized, especially stuff that matter. People need to be able to find stuff fast, topics need to be well organized.

I will set you Council rank then and grand access to Officer areas. We will discuss stuff in Officer forum and slowly continue from there on. You are welcome to enlist other guild members' expertise and ideas etc etc - I am trusting forum content to you :D And Serana, thanks, really! I am really overwhelmed with tasks at hand here!

Crafting Officer is a very difficult job. Such officer must consider a lot of opinions from all players and also know every detail of every crafting profession.  It's quite a headache. Maybe we should split it? Professions are not connected. Instead of one we can assign several Master-Crafters (master-enchanter, master-alchemist, etc) and one Merchant (responsible for Guild Bank/Store). 

• Upvote 1

Flavia and Flavius Maro

• Ipsissimus

Crafting Officer is a very difficult job. Such officer must consider a lot of opinions from all players and also know every detail of every crafting profession.  It's quite a headache. Maybe we should split it? Professions are not connected. Instead of one we can assign several Master-Crafters (master-enchanter, master-alchemist, etc) and one Merchant (responsible for Guild Bank/Store). 

Sounds quite reasonable... Let's have all applications in this topic please.

I know there isn't an officer position for this, but I'd like to help creating video content for a potential website and for the youtube channel. Gelmir and I talked about this already and I'm planning to make some video's for the guild, apart from my own video's which I will just share on the forums. Most of those video's will be dungeon runs, because I enjoy that the most :)