Guild Housing Project

gelmir

• Ipsissimus

Screenshot_20171113_024237.png

Guild Housing Project

Here will be our main discussion point for our upcoming Guild Housing.

So as you know, once we are close towards clearing Craglorn vTrials, I plan to purchase Earthtear Cavern as our guild house. It costs around 100 EUR in real cash, that's why I want to buy it only if our guild proves successful in the hardest of our projects: the PvE Endgame.

Some of our members already contacted me and offered donations towards it. But I am very hesitant in this regard. Primarily because this house will be bound to my personal account, instead of our guild. I believe people shouldn't be buying a player some housing costing this much. Secondly, it's not just about buying this place: we will also need to fill it with premium items to show-off some prestige as a guild. Thing is, some of you, as I was told in private, might not have enough time to play the game and thus might not be able to donate items we will need and the in-game gold to purchase them. I will think about this and will try to figure out some way for those guys to contribute. After all, I want this purchase to be a gift to the guild from me primarily, so I can't accept substantial contributions which would undermine that goal! :)

So, following will be the stuff we will need after the housing is purchased. Feel free to horde these stuff until it is purchased, and when time is right, you can contribute them to the guild, either by depositing them to Guild Bank, or by sending them via mail to me personally, in-game. Here we go:

• Master Crafting Writs - by doing these, we will be able to purchase Luxury recipes from Master Writ Crafting NPC.
  • Premium Housing Items (from Master Writ vendor): Instead of donating Master Crafting Writs, you can do them yourself and donate the items purchased from Vendor.
  • Premium Housing Items (created from epic housing item recipes): As you know there are epic recipes in-game for housing items. You are welcome to donate such crafted items ...
  • Premium Housing Item Recipes: ... or just donate recipes themselves. But I believe these recipes can be expensive, so crafted item donations might make more sense in some cases.
  • Gold: This we will need to purchase Achievement Furniture and Luxury Furniture from Vendor in Coldharbour. Items range from 15k up to 100k in gold. So either donating these items (make sure they are not Bound on purchase tho!!!) or the gold to purchase them will do.

To this end, I also updated Guild Bank Rules, prohibiting the withdrawal of these items from there. 

Thanks everyone in advance! -- Gelmir

Screenshot_20171113_024254.png

signatur.jpg  spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Peaceruler

Nice, a guild house!

I'm very, very enthusiastic homesteader myself, and bought and furnished many houses. Each of my characters had to have their own home in their style... and I have thirteen characters. I've given the guild visitor rights, so you're welcome to check them out if you want.

In any case, what I meant to say is, I know several furnishing recipes, and many furnishing recipes from the luxury vendor as well. So if you need anything special made, maybe I can help out.

Best regards,

~Peace

Guest Peaceruler

To be honest, not even I know which items I can craft, and which I can't. When furnishing my homes I used both crafted and bought furnishings. Furnishing homes is a very expensive hobby.

If you are curious how furnishings look like, this website shows (with pictures!) which furnishings you can get from the masterwrit vendor:

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/furnishings-vendor/
I'm slowly collecting the recipes from there, so I know most of the items on this list that you can craft.

And here they show (also with pictures) all other furniture that can be crafted.
https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/furnishings-crafted/

I hope this helps?

• 1 month later...
  • Ipsissimus

In past few weeks, I have added Torug's Pact Blacksmithing Station, plus Enchanting and Provisioner Stations to the Guild Hall (@Glevissig's Primary Housing).

So, following will be the stuff we will need to make the place gorgeous. Feel free to contribute them to the guild, either by depositing them to Guild Bank, or by sending them via mail to me personally, in-game. Here we go:

• Master Crafting Writs - by doing these, we will be able to purchase Luxury recipes from Master Writ Crafting NPC.
  • Premium Housing Items (from Master Writ vendor): Instead of donating Master Crafting Writs, you can do them yourself and donate the items purchased from Vendor.
  • Premium Housing Items (created from epic housing item recipes): As you know there are epic recipes in-game for housing items. You are welcome to donate such crafted items ...
  • Premium Housing Item Recipes: ... or just donate recipes themselves. But I believe these recipes can be expensive, so crafted item donations might make more sense in some cases.
  • Gold: This we will need to purchase Achievement Furniture and Luxury Furniture from Vendor in Coldharbour. Items range from 15k up to 100k in gold. So either donating these items (make sure they are not Bound on purchase tho!!!) or the gold to purchase them will do
  • Simple Style Materials such as Bone, Obsidian etc, in order to craft housing items (I have extensive list of recipes, which are constantly growing).

To this end, I also updated Guild Bank Rules, prohibiting the withdrawal of these items from there. 

signatur.jpg  spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...