Since I am still away ...

gelmir

Guest neaNicu

I finished the expansion even before being released lol (early access). It's so-so for me...some of the quests (Telvanni especially) were boring in my opinion and I didn't like the NPCs. But well, it's something new I guess. Not interested in battlegrounds. Did the new trial 2 or 3 times on normal. Now I'm levelling a warden, new char, I'm level 17, doing Morrowind quests a second time. That's the old MMO problem....they cannot produce content as fast as players playing daily complete it :)

Not sure what we'll do after becoming bored of Morrowind which will be soon, we'll see. Probably back to the same old 4-man dungeons. For the moment guilds are dead, both chat-wise and group wise, since all people play solo the new quests.

Guest AlphaDitto

So far, I haven't purchase the expansion. I'm still enjoying the One Tamriel...... I'm currently doing cadwell's silver, I have just started the area of Greenshade. I'm enjoying the story even through the Banana's Queen (Aldmeri Dominion) is quite of the high maintenance. I'm still trying to get a complete gear set....I'm still running with random gear with no set bonus :P . Well the good point is in random dungeon as a DD or a healer I tend to do more Dps than the average DD Templar :P  .

I also start doing Cyrodil. Man, I enjoyed the group PVP. I loved Killing Bananas :P . The red one (Ebonheart Pact).... well they are quite special since the only group of them I ever saw or encountered was the Army of Zerg. No point in fighting them, we simply have to run away :D .  

Guild is dead, chat-wise only Nic and Smep only use the chat..... the other I have never saw using the chat ever :P . I'm guessing most are soloing the new content.  

So Glemm, we are still waiting for the dinner invitation in your new apartment :) . 

Edited by AlphaDitto

• 4 weeks later...
  • Ipsissimus

For the new guys who already joined the guild but not been given correct posting rights in forums: hopefully I will back to the game on 14th. I will take care of this problem once I am back. Meanwhile, please PM me if you need the permission sooner than that to post.

signatur.jpg  spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png