Sorceress PVE DPS guide

Guest neaNicu

Guest neaNicu

Updated for Homestead patch.

Written by Yolo from Hodor, top raider and one of the best Sorc players in ESO. Part of suggested gear is out of reach for most players but there are replacements available quite close in results to his guide.

http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/2-3-the-yolo-wizard-v2-non-overload-pve-dps-build-vet-mol-approved/

Edited by neaNicu

• 2 weeks later...
Guest neaNicu

This build's purpose is to maximize dps role in a group doing high end trials (12 man dungeons). It's definitely possible to beat a world boss solo but personally I would replace monkey with clanfear (who acts like a tank in solo play) and add power surge to make things easier.

Difference is that in trial you have tank and healers with you to absorb damage / heal but solo you need some protection and some self-healing.

Guest AlphaDitto

Thx.... Btw for build I was think, 5 pieces of Necropotence and 5 Pieces of Juliano, Treasure Hunter, Spinner's Garment or Mother's Sorrow As I can't the set from trail yet. Any suggestion? 

P.S: Solo build for World Boss and exploration. 

Guest neaNicu

Before getting Infallible Aether from trial, I used 3 Willpower (it drops in Imperial City but quite cheap to buy from other players).

2 Illambris (easy to get from Crypt of Heart 1; Gelmir needs it too, we can do few runs to farm it) + 5 Julianos + 3 Willpower + 1 non-set but it definitely works with 5 julianos + 5 necro, as you proposed. At this level, gear doesn't make such a difference compared to your experience and things like rotation, animation cancelling etc, skills used, tactics.

Guest AlphaDitto
2 hours ago, neaNicu said:

5 julianos + 5 necro, as you proposed. At this level, gear doesn't make such a difference compared to your experience and things like rotation, animation cancelling etc, skills used, tactics.

Vet Crypt of Heart 1 is by far the easiest vet.  For healing Chokethorn Set is the best I found (Drop in Eden Hollow 1).  

I'm ok with Skill rotation but I suck at animation cancelling. 

Guest neaNicu

For healing a dungeon you can use anything. Sometimes if needed I heal in my dps gear. However, healing in Vet trials requires an almost absurdly strict gear: it's Spell Power Cure (from Whiter Gold Tower) or bust. Additionally, Worm (Vault of Madness) / Infallible Aether (Craglorn Trials).

Guest AlphaDitto
On 5/22/2017 at 8:15 PM, neaNicu said:

https://alcasthq.com/eso-magicka-sorcerer-pet-build-pve/

DPS pet build published by Hodor's GM, Alcast and updated already for Morrowind.

I have been using the Maelstrom Arena build and soloing World Boss was doable. It was quite slow through because my gear is still incomplete and my skill and champion point is not well yet finalize.  

Thanks for sharing. 

• 2 months later...
  • Ipsissimus

Sorry guys, for some stupid reason I totally neglected this topic:

On 8/10/2017 at 8:18 PM, neaNicu said:

BTW Gelmir, is there any other MMO out there where bis gear is craftable, not dropable in raid progression? :P

Yes there is, and it depends in the slot: for example, in Rift, the slot called "Seals" are (or at some point in time, were - as I haven't played the game for some time now) crafted and then that item is upgraded through certain drops which come in raids. Also, most traditional MMOs are tier-based, meaning Tier-1 entry level gear could be both crafted OR looted from dungeons OR purchased from vendors with entry level currency. But later tiers can't be crafted, they can EITHER be looted in raids OR purchased with higher tier curencies (which are earned by killing bosses in higher tier raids).

signatur.jpg  spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png